Vijay H. Nangesh and Associate team is founded in 2005, since the beginning, the main theme of our team is to serve as legal service provider and legal consultant in this dynamic environment. Our associate brought its service to the table with a team of committed and dedicated professional Advocates and Lawyers in Gujarat High Court, Ahmedabad who are specialized in their respective fields of practice of various laws.
Our office is located at Opposite Gujarat High Court, on S.G. Highway at Ahmedabad. Our associate has expert lawyers to deal with Civil Cases, Criminal Cases, Land and Property cases, Co-operative and Trust Cases, Panchayat and Municipality cases, Marriage and Family issue cases, Constitutional cases, Labour & Service Cases, Public Interest Litigation and other matters in the Gujarat High Court at Ahmedabad.
Our Advocates and Lawyers are drafters of the highest kind and are experts in Petitions, PILs, Writ Petitions, First Appeals, Second Appeals, Revisions, Bail, Quashing, Criminal Appeals etc. and are highly competent in negotiating, reviewing and structuring of all kind of drafts. We are one of the top Advocates in Gujarat High Court.
- A dynamic and competent professional with more than 14 years of experience as a Lawyer.
- Proven ability to represent the clients in complex and challenging environments.
- An accomplished professional who has successfully managed case preparation and Court proceedings.
- Highly organized and dedicated with a positive attitude, able to set effective priorities and handle multiple assignments under high pressure with tight deadlines.
Key Responsibilities handled:
- Practiced as an Advocate in the Gujarat High Court and has successfully conducted litigation in a variety of high profile cases.
- Has a legal advisor and Advocate to the various District Panchayats, Municipalities, Banks and other various Trusts and private clients.
- Instituted legal proceedings for clients in various issues relating to civil, criminal, constitutional and other varieties of laws and attained numerous credits in all litigations.
- Prepared and moved First Appeals, Second Appeals, Revision, Review, Special Civil Applications and Criminal matters for clients in Gujarat High Court .
- Appeared for District Panchayats, Municipalities and other self-governmental bodies in the capacity of Advocate before Gujarat High Court.